Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Domain for Sale!??!!

After I registered the domain Efania.org and Efania.net for my projects for over a year (I was unable to get Efania.com because it was "owned" by a Korean guy and now owned by a "company"), finally I receive the following email.
Limited Time Offer...!!!
The domain name efania.com is for sale exclusively by webnamesolution.com. Hurry and take advantage of this limited time special offer $199.95 USD.
Domain Name: efania.com
Price: $199.95 USD
To purchase this domain and take advantage of this Special Offer click on the link below:
WWW.WEBNAMESOLUTION.COM/PURCHASE
Thank you for your interest.
info@webnamesolution.com

US$199.95 for a domain? Are you kidding me? I may consider to buy it if I'm running a profitable business but I am not!!! I may think about it if US$19.95 but not US$199.95!!! Screw you!!!

In fact, I ran a quick whois on efania.com. I got the following result:

Domain Name: EFANIA.COM
Registrar: COMMUNIGAL COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Whois Server: whois.communigal.net
Referral URL: http://www.galcomm.com
Name Server: EXPIRED-DOMAIN2.DNSTOOL.NET
Name Server: EXPIRED1.COMMUNIGAL.NET
Name Server: EXPIRED2.COMMUNIGAL.NET
Name Server: NS1.SOFTDNS.BIZ
Status: pendingDelete
Updated Date: 02-may-2007
Creation Date: 21-feb-2004
Expiration Date: 21-feb-2007


Huh? It is expiring? Huh? And you are asking for US$199.95 from me? Are you kidding me?

No comments: