Thursday, April 19, 2007

Apple Aperture Flickr Export Plugin

Believe it or not, there is only ONE Apple Aperture Flickr Export Plugin in the market right now which is ConnectedFlow's FlickrExport. It is a very simple plugin (and have some bugs) and the author charges us for £14 (about US$28). I think it's too expensive for a plugin like that.

Stop complaining, here is my version of Flickr export for Aperture. It is called Efania Faperturer. I'm still learning how to write Cocoa in Objective-C. The most difficult part is...there is not much documentations or discussions on the Internet about Cocoa or Aperture Plugin.

It is not fully functional right now so I don't decide to release any binaries for any public testing yet. Please stay tune....

By the way, since there is not much documents and/or discussions about programming Aperture plugin in Objective-C. I decide to blog the details about how I write this plugin.

No comments: