Saturday, July 15, 2006

Flickr.com Photo Albumn

Finally, I squeezed more time to organize a little bit with my photo albumn @ Flickr.com. I even paid US$24.95/yr to get the "pro" account so I can have 2GB bandwidth to upload pictures per month. It is the way more than you can upload. I really wish they do have a cheaper account that allows 1GB bandwidth.

During organizing, I found out I have some pictures still @ imagestation.com (hosted by Sony) and I don't have the backup in my PowerMac (probably I lost the backup in my previous Windows machine years ago). After I login to ImageStation, I find out I can't get MY OWN PICTURES in full size if I don't have at least a silver membership!!! What a rip off!!! I originally don't like Sony this brand that much (most of the Sony products I owned cannot last more than a year). Now, by paying US$4.99, I got the silver membership and I just need to get these 3 pictures back!!!

Shrimp Dumpling (蝦較)Shrimp Dumpling (蝦較)Shrimp Dumpling (蝦較) & Pizza

Anyway, here is the link to my Flickr.com photo albumn.

No comments: