Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nokia 6680 and Cingular EDGE

Stupid me. I was using Nokia 6680 since last year May. I was unable to get > 36kbps download speed with Cingular's Media Works unlimited plan. Today, I planned to shop for Verizon's PC card for my 15" Powerbook so I can online everywhere with high speed wireless internet connection. I ran into Howard Forums and found out I don't need to pay extra to get Cingular's EDGE connection!!!

After playing my Nokia 6680 for a couple minutes, I found out I switched my phone's network mode to GSM only. Once I switched to Dual Mode, I can get about 100kbps wireless internet download speed. Wow...

1 comment:

divya chirsty said...

The blog is absolutely fantastic. Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need.
Ecommerce Web Designing Company Magento Web Development Company Joomla Web Design Company